Battle Princess Madelyn (Switch) patch notes
1.0.5 (28 March 2019)
Quality of life fixes for story mode - new stages, maps, and a quest log! Plus new modes!
Source: Twitter post
1.0.4 (25 January 2019)
- Armor and weapon shards play a sound on pickup now.
- Coins slide slower and live longer after falling flat.
- Loot rate in arcade increased so skeletons are more likely to have weapons and armor for you.
- Level 3 art changed to match inventory image.
- SP text now fits to text boxes in some cutscenes.
- Swimming fish in the water ruins no longer behave oddly between left and right side, meaning they will be passive when water raises and lowers or aggressive and killable when water is raised.
- Sea sponge shooters fixed in water ruins.
- Framerate improved in a few levels.
- Lost children quests should now always spawn enemies to kill at a decent rate.
- Keyring HUD fixed to not stay stuck on glowing when far from doors you can open.
- Music added to Germany town.
- Additional keyring removed from inventory.
- Several fixes to text.
- Moved Bills book to lower half of Cliffs of sorrow.
- Added flipping spike platforms to lower half of Cliffs of Sorrow.
- Changed collider animation for toy soldiers in Toy Tower of Pisa.
- Added Trigger sounds to sunken ruins area of Cliffs of Sorrow.
- Added Trigger sounds to puzzle in the Witches Cave.
- Fixed Man Eating Plants in 10a and 10b (Final Story Level).
- Level 4 vanishing weapons fixed.
- Level 4 invisible wall fixed during child rescue.
Source: Steam post
1.0.3 (5 January 2019)
- Tweaked the weapon pickups to fix an issue in arcade mode where dropped loot will fall through floors or incorrect sprites.
- Fixed Bill's Book as it sometimes did not show up with random spawn. It now appears at a fixed location in the Cliffs of Sorrow.
- Fixed a mid-level boss in the final stage of story mode not closing the door.
- Fixed a crash where going to the hidden stage from title screen could freeze the game.
- Fixed the hidden stage cutscene ending before pressing a button.
- Faster loading to title screen.
- Beating witches takes you straight to castle courtyard.
- Fixed a bug that could cause save file corruption at doors and NPCs.
- Hints now enabled in non-ENG languages.
- Boss deaths now correctly give achievements, notably the tree boss should give an achievement for anyone who has beaten it before.
- Warp screen scrolling increased.
- Talking to people who give weapons or keys will make sure you have them after talking, rather than waiting for a spawned item to touch you.
- Decreased the difficulty of earlier parts in story mode.
- More directional hints in arcade and story areas where players often got lost.
1.0.2 (18 December 2018)
- Arcade and Story mode order flipped on the menu menu. This is to allow first time players to ease right into the action and experience some of the upgrades you get later on in story mode.
- Fixed a glitch where the Cliffs of Sorrow sunken boat could prevent progress if events are done out of order in story mode.
- Arcade loot drop rate tweaked to give more chances of Fritzy ranged attack powers. This is a timed effect potion that does not drain MP, unlike Fritzy shots in story mode.
- Fixed extra NPC hint characters appearing when their text is not yet localised.
- Fixed a rare bug where player character would respawn off-screen in story mode when changing levels.
- Removed the enemy from Germany forest in story mode that could block your path if your weapons were not upgraded or you were missing any wide range or melee versions.
Source: Steam post
1.0.1 (12 December 2018)