Blaster Master Zero 2 (Switch) patch notes
Source: official website
1.2.1 (11 April 2019)
- An issue where the player could get stuck and become unable to progress on planet Stranga in Area E after entering Dungeon 1 while separated from G-SOPHIA has been fixed.
- Other various issues have been fixed.
1.2.0 (2 April 2019)
Various behavior and stability issues have been fixed, including the following:
- Fixed an issue where control configuration would be reset.
- Fixed an issue where the map and various enemies in Area F would disappear.
- Fixed an issue where the game would not auto-save when entering some top-down planetoid stages.
- Fixed an error where collecting some items would not be properly reflected on the mini-map.
- Fixed an error where the player could get stuck in Dungeon 4 on planet Montoj under certain conditions.
- The difficulty of planetoid C-2 has been adjusted.
1.1.0 (20 March 2019)
- Various types of bugs have been fixed.