God Eater 3 (Switch) patch notes
1.2.1 (9 April 2020)
NEW TO DAUNTLESS
Springtide is here, and the Shattered Isles are filled with pufflehops! Collect eggs and protect our furry friends in a new kind of hunt. To get started, talk to Bosun Markus.
Team up with friends to play through three rounds of challenges, earning carrot chips based on your performance.
- Round 1: Hunt for eggs around the island.
- Round 2: Herd pufflehops into their pen.
- Round 3: Fend off the styxian attack!
You can also earn 50 carrot chips by completing any other type of hunt. Carrot chips can be spent in the Springtide shop to get unique cosmetics, emotes and more!
QUALITY OF LIFE
- Added a Mastery card for the Firestorm Prism (Charogg repeater part).
- The default action for the radial menu in a hunt is now set to the flare.
- Improved the appearance of water on islands, as well certain patches of grass and ledges.
- Escalation now grants additional Hunt Pass XP. Escalation 1-13 now grants 15XP (up from 10) and 10-50 now grants 25XP (up from 15).
- Torgadoros should no longer get stuck on their perch – for real this time!
- Volcanic turrets no longer fire through the walls of Riftstalker's murder palace.
- Falling off the map during the Blaze Escalation cinematic no longer locks your fps to 30 on PC.
- Escalation boost UI now hides correctly in the airship if the boost has already been purchased.
- Improved UI clarity on purchasing of Escalation boosts.
- Escalation patrol chest bonuses are now granted properly.
- Torgadoro stamina buffs no longer pause your stamina regen when using stamina-consuming attacks.
- Moonreaver Shrikes no longer randomly loop feathery sound effects.
- Kharabak faces will no longer clip into the ground during personality animations.
- Gnashers can no longer push the players through the ground and out of the map.
- Using Twin Suns dash into Skarn's whirlwind attack no longer shoots the player into the sky.
- Reckless leap can now be used to jump Kharabak projectiles.
- Gaining and then losing a buff (e.g. most lantern taps, many tonics) no longer causes the effects of Reactive Hilt to stop working.
- The Godhand no longer fires its laser into space when used right before being hit.
- Fixed a bug that caused Hellion weapon unique effects to deal +250 damage at all ranks, instead of 75/150/225.
- Shrike weapon particle effects no longer remain on screen after the proc has gone off.
- Shrike weapon unique effects now stack the correct amount of bonus damage.
- Stormclaw weapon unique effects now trigger correctly when dodging through Behemoth attacks.
- The Boreus war pike's unique effect no longer generates sprites indefinitely.
- Hiding your helm while using the Visage of the Blade Hawk skin no longer makes your face invisible.
- When equipping and hiding the Visage of the Blade Hawk helm, VFX will no longer appear on the eyes.
- Fixed a bug that prevented dodging through magma balls.
- Fixed a bug where successfully dodging through splitting lava would still cause you to take damage.
- Fixed a bug that prevented certain projectile damage events from scaling with percent damage modifiers.
- If sprint and reload are mapped to the same button, pressing it while the repeaters are sheathed no longer draws and reloads instead of sprinting.
- Fixed a bug that prevented mapping sprint and shoot to the same controller button unless it was the right trigger.
- Fixed a bug that caused the return to Ramsgate animation sequence to not play music and sound effects if the window was not in focus when the cutscene started.
- Fixed a bug where at maximum FOV, the ground could disappear in certain places.
- Fixed a bug that caused NPC lights to create a backlit glow on the player's hair.
- The Scarred Master's blue glow no longer appears and disappears as you move your camera.
- Fixed the cropping of the Torgadoro icon in the Mastery UI.
- Placeholder text and prices are no longer visible on the Elite Hunt Pass store page if it is slow to load.
- The button icon to open the chat window is no longer stretched or squashed on Nintendo Switch.
- The Escalation buff icon no longer obscures player titles in the airship.
- The Message of the Day leading to the Elite Hunt Pass now correctly loads descriptions and prices.
- If a controller is disconnected while loading onto the ship, the prompt no longer has two OK buttons.
- Button prompts in the Vault no longer overlap with nearby text.
- The HUD in the city now shows notifications for acquiring Vault items.
- The "Bounties Available" tip now clears immediately after adding new bounties.
- Breaking a +1 cell down to aetherdust at the Middleman no longer returns you to the top of the list.
- Middleman cell store timers can no longer show negative numbers.
- Equipping gear through the crafting screen now clears new equipment breadcrumbs on the Loadout screen.
- Hunt Pass XP reward no longer shows on the End of Hunt screen if the hunt was failed.
- Firestorm Prism in repeater crafting is now correctly shown as a pyramid.
- Fixed a bug that caused UI text to flash different sizes when starting a pursuit for a neutral Behemoth if the language is set to Italian.
QUESTS & BOUNTIES
- The "King of the Hill" quest now shows the correct current power in the power level objective.
- Fixed a bug in the tutorial that caused a burning building to float above the ground.
- The "Logging Out" emote log now correctly falls to the ground instead of hovering in the air.
- The "Take a Seat" emote now aligns properly for feminine character models.
- Daily Login cores now grant the correct amount of rams.
- Fixed an issue caused the Escalation boost purchase prompt to appear to players who already have a boost active.
- Fixed a rare server disconnect that could occur in Escalation.
- Dynamic camera zoom has been disabled.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Shrowd tails from being damaged after becoming enraged.
- Repeater crosshairs now correctly hide when using the legendary ability of the Torgadoro repeater barrel.
- Fixed clipping issues on The Hunt Pass armour skins.
- The Vault no longer hides items you already own, and instead displays them as owned.
- Fixed a bug that caused Torgadoro's Brawn to remain in your inventory if you reset your character.
- Fixed an issue with the map boundary at Trials leaderboards.
- Fixed a bug where completing normal difficulty trials would cause the UI to show you had claimed Dauntless difficulty rewards.
- Fixed a bug that caused certain UI text not to display if the language was set to Japanese.
- Fixed a bug that caused subtitles and tutorials to display in english when playing in other languages.
- Significant improvements to localization for non-english languages.
- Fixed an issue where players on Nintendo Switch with modified system clocks could not see time limited offers in the store.
- Improved loading times on Nintendo Switch.
- Fixed a rare crash when playing videos on Nintendo Switch.
- Fixed a rare crash while viewing particle effects on Nintendo Switch.
Source: official website
1.2.0a (30 March 2020)
- Torgadoro weapon legendary ability no longer prevents the use of weapons for other players.
- Localization for Torgadoro parts and weapon descriptions updated.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Torgadoros to get stuck on the perch if staggered at the very end of the perch leap attack.
- Fixed a bug that made the Go Time amp stack more than it should.
- Shrowds are no longer invisible after their teleport.
- Riftstalkers are no longer invulnerable a short time after leaving the murder palace on their own (not via an interrupt).
- Fixed a bug where Slayers could find themselves blocked by an invisible Riftstalker after being pulled into the murder palace.
- Hunt Pass screen has been updated with current information.
- Treasures from the Vault quest deactivated.
Source: official website
1.2.0 (19 March 2020)
NEW TO DAUNTLESS
- New Escalation. Scorched Earth has arrived. Our new Escalation brings new amps, new Behemoth variants, and an all-new king of the hill. Ascend to the volcano to face Torgadoro, the biggest Behemoth yet!
- Behemoths / Gear / Hunt Pass Escalation Heats up with Scorched Earth.
- Hunt Pass. The new Hunt Pass, Searing Talons, has arrived in Ramsgate. The Blaze Hawks know a thing or two about surviving the fire!
- Hunt Pass Searing Talons.
- The Vault. Players who complete their Hunt Pass will be able to earn Vault coins, which they can exchange at the Vault to get rewards from previous Hunt Passes.
- Move list. The move list has been updated and reworked to show more information about combos, weapon specs, and variants. Access the move list on console from the main menu, or by hitting 'L' on PC.
- Daily login cores. Getting your free daily login core from the store will now grant you new rewards. Cores award a small amount of rams, elemental orbs, arcstone, patrol chests, bounty tokens, or tonics. There's even a small chance of receiving Vault coins or an emote!
- Tips. Loading screens now have handy tips for you to read while waiting.
- Titan's Crash special total damage reduced to 1000 (down from 1200).
- Rate of stacking towards applying the weapon's elemental effect (e.g. on fire) increased by 25%.
- Quad cross 3rd hit damage increased to 140 (up from 130).
- Quad cross 4th hit damage increased to 170 (up from 160).
- Repeating elements final hit damage increased to 110 (up from 105).
- Rising elements 2nd hit damage increased to 240 (up from 230).
- Rising elements 3rd hit damage increased to 280 (up from 265).
- Triple elements 4th hit damage increased to 325 (up from 315).
- Triple elements 5th hit damage increased to 425 (up from 415).
- Triple elements 6th hit damage increased to 525 (up from 515) (Momentum Pommel mod only).
- Base shot damage increased to 80 (up from 70).
- Empowered shot damage increased to 125 (up from 115).
- Rate of stacking towards triggering the weapon's elemental effect (e.g. on fire) have been doubled for melee attacks and aetherslam.
Malkarion weapon legendary ability
- Increased the size of the AoE to more consistently hit the maximum number of parts.
- After spending a certain amount of stamina (varies per weapon), the next attack emits a cone of flame that deals 100/150/200 blaze damage to each unique target at rank 1/6/10.
Stormclaw weapons: Sword, axe, chain blades, and war pike
- After dodging through an attack, attacks grant 100% bonus meter for a time period.
- Buff durations at rank 1/6/10:
- Sword: 2/3/4 seconds.
- Axe: 3/4/5 seconds.
- Chain blades: 1/2/3 seconds.
- War pike: 2/3/4 seconds.
- Unique effect triggers after 4 seconds of not dealing damage (down from 6 seconds).
- Bonus damage increased to 50% (up from 25%).
- Each shadow orb provides 2.25% bonus damage (down from 2.5%) at max rank.
- Unique effect now deals 75/150/225 damage (down from 100/175/250) at ranks 1/6/10.
- Chain blades: 11 hits required to trigger passive (up from 10).
- Hammer and axe: 5 hits required to trigger passive (down from 6).
- Unique effect now deals 30/45/60 damage (up from 30/40/50) at ranks 1/6/10.
- Chain blades now generate 3 sprites (up from 2) per special used.
- Sword now generate sprites every 0.35s (down from 0.50s) during special.
- War pike now generates 1 sprite per second for 6 seconds, triggered on both stored ammo and spent ammo.
- All Embermane weapons require one less hit to trigger their unique effects.
- Nayzaga sword and chain blades now trigger their unique effect on broken parts (previously triggered on wounded parts).
- Passive bonus damage/part damage can stack up to 3 times, and all stacks are expended on next hit.
- Bonus core damage alongside part break damage.
- New VFX to indicate when their unique effect is ready.
Bounties have been tuned across the board. Some bounties were overwhelmingly popular due to their ease of being knocked out in a single Escalation, and others were overwhelmingly discarded due to the number of hunts required to finish them. We've rebalanced the objectives with the aim of making bounty choices more varied and meaningful, rather than being herded to an obvious choice of what was most achievable.
Additionally, bronze bounties will be easier to complete than silver bounties, and silver will be easier than gold. Getting a gold bounty should feel good, but also be more of a challenge to complete. We'll be keeping a close eye on player choices through this patch, and making more adjustments as necessary.
Hunt Pass / Systems Hunt Pass Prestige Launches Alongside...
- Lowered the height of Stormclaw electric fences. It is now possible to leap over them with moves that send you high enough.
- Kharabaks no longer spawn on snow maps, as seeing them during their invisibility phase was more difficult than intended.
- Improved the hitbox of Shrowd's tail.
QUALITY OF LIFE
- Increased display of maximum equipment power and resistance from 550 to 560. Certain equipment items have scores ending in 0.5 that were rounded down for display purposes. This change does not affect power or resistance, and instead removes rounding to accurately display gear score.
- The Ice Shield hunt modifier description now more clearly conveys that the bonus damage applies to both Boreus and its shield.
- Improved GPU performance. More FPS for everyone.
- Improved server performance.
- Reduced CPU usage on islands, in the city, in the airship, and on the map screen.
- Reduced CPU usage on long hunts and Escalations.
- Reduced CPU usage of particle effects and lava.
- Reduced CPU usage of Quillshot quills, Riftstalker portals, Shrowd clones, Valomyr attacks, and Rezakiri attacks.
- Reduced CPU usage of Shrowds, Riftstalkers, Pangars, and Hellions.
- Optimized VFX of Shrowd nearsight and Riftstalker murder palace.
- Improved performance of Adamant Bolt.
- Improved performance of inventory and loadout checks.
- Reduced lag when crafting items on Nintendo Switch.
- Fixed some cases where FPS suddenly dropped on Nintendo Switch.
- Optimized loading into the airship on Nintendo Switch.
- Shoot and sprint can now be bound to the same button.
- Emojis will no longer show in the chatlog.
- The airship info panel has been rescaled to better display information.
- Added an option to mute audio when Dauntless isn't focused.
- Emotes can be replayed while previewing them.
- Dialogue screens with multiple pages now have a back button.
- Improved lighting in menus where the player is visible, making it easier to see what you're wearing and how it will look outside the menu.
- Updated the description on the Cunning cell to more accurately represent its effects.
- Players can now hold 'E' to continuously craft/upgrade equipment.
- Improved the appearance of long quest titles in the objective tracker HUD.
- Randomizing the face in the character creator now has a confirmation popup, to prevent accidentally discarding your changes.
- Skin icons now more accurately match the colour of the item in the loadout.
- Previewing a three-dye bundle now shows all three dyes.
- Removed the option to dye your helm if you aren't wearing one.
Fixed crashes that could occur when:
- Purchasing items in the store
- Closing a crafting screen or menu
- Toggling patrol bonuses in the airship on console
- Shrowd tails no longer occasionally become untargetable after becoming enraged.
- Hellions can no longer become stuck in their volcanoes after unburrowing.
- Valomyrs no longer occasionally stand around doing nothing.
- Lesser Gnashers no longer randomly forget they were fighting you.
- Stagger indicators no longer hang in the air when a Behemoth's attack causes it to disappear (e.g. Koshai tunnel, Riftstalker portal).
- Shrike and Skraev projectile attacks no longer climb walls.
- Riftstalker portal clones now appear at a normal speed. No more zoomies.
- Riftstalker parts can no longer become untargetable after its portal attack.
- War pike Harvester attacks can now interrupt on all hits.
- Fixed a bug where the Destiny of Boreus chain blades didn't generate frost sprites when using the Momentum Blades mod's free special.
- Player interactions (e.g. revive) can no longer be cancelled by being hit if a player is using mods or equipment that makes them unstaggerable.
- Using Ardent Cyclone no longer causes armour to stretch.
- Twin Suns (exotic repeaters) can no longer reload your bombs if interrupted by an attack.
- Karma Breaker's damage-over-time and Titan's Crash now respect the rules of Tough Hide (Heroic Charrogg, Skarn rocks, and the Trials modifier), and no longer deal more damage than intended.
- Improved the Twin Suns repeaters model to prevent clipping.
- Fixed a bug where players were not able to roll out of the war pike charge attack.
- Prismatic Grace (exotic Rezakiri helm) now works correctly while wounded.
- Improved fit of Gnasher armour.
- Equipping Quillspike Grips and Boreal Resolve no longer makes masculine left arms tiny.
- Improved Malkarion's Soul (chest) and Malkarion's Grasp (arms) to prevent clipping when worn with other chest and arm armour.
- Tattoos on the Master's Tunic (chest armour skin) have been restored to their former glory.
- Attacks that hit more than four Behemoth parts are no longer limited to showing four damage numbers.
- Fixed a bug where players could get stuck in terrain after being hit by certain Malkarion attacks.
- Fall recovery has been reworked — players are now far less likely to get stuck after falling off an island.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Slayers to get launched into space when using certain moves against Skarn's Whirling Fortress attack. Wheeeeeee.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Slayers to fly off the initial drop point under certain rare circumstances.
- Challenge rating and loadout summary displayed in the airship are now correct.
- Fixed a bug where the Loadout menu, Map screen, and Hunt info current loadout summary could be momentarily incorrect for some players on slow connections.
- Matchmaking screen and airship lobby no longer show placeholder text or icons.
- Fixed a bug on the loadout screen that could cause your Slayer to not be wearing any armour.
- Fixed a bug on PC where remapping the controller button for dodge could prevent the B button from being remapped to any other action, and dodge could not be remapped to any other button.
QUESTS & BOUNTIES
- Fixed a bug where wound objectives on Behemoth mastery cards in Escalation were not being incremented until the boss round.
- Fixed a bug where upgrading Twin Suns repeaters did not count toward any quests that required crafting.
- Fixed a bug that could cause bounty cards go dark after drafting a bounty.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent the player from interacting with anything in Ramsgate.
- Improved audio/video synchronization during the tutorial.
- Migrated to Unreal Engine 4.24
- Improved VFX on Slayer body and weapons.
Source: official website
1.1.5 (27 February 2020)
NEW TO DAUNTLESS
More newsletter subscription rewards. Subscribe to the Dauntless newsletter and you'll get more than just a badass sword skin. New subscribers will receive a bundle of 10 premium bounty tokens, 30 ace chips, and 5 patrol chests in addition to the Bound Fury sword skin. If you're already subscribed, check your email — the latest newsletter includes a code you can redeem to get the bonus supplies. We'll occasionally include codes in future emails too, so make sure you sign up!
- Avenging Overdrive parry fixed. Reactivating the sword's Avenging Overdrive to parry an attack correctly applies damage to the Behemoth.
- Frost attacks fixed. Icy grasp and other frost-based attacks from Behemoths now correctly hit players and apply damage.
- Riftstalker clones no longer trip over. Riftstalker clones in the murder palace now complete their attacks, instead of faceplanting as they leave the portal.
- Dismounting a Malkarion is safe again. Jumping off a Malkarion's tail while it clips through a wall now deposits you safely outside the wall.
- Winterhorn Skraevs' tornado fixed. It now does damage again. Joy.
- Stormclaws are no longer hiding. Stormclaws no longer temporarily disappear during Escalation hunts.
- Twin Suns switching fixed. While in the airship, switching to a loadout with Twin Suns (exotic repeaters), then back to one with regular repeaters no longer breaks your equipped grip ability.
- Riftstalker wound bug fixed. Applying the 6th (final) wound to a Riftstalker as it retreats into a portal no longer disables part damage and stagger damage.
Quality of Life
- Premium bounty token amounts are now shown when they are granted or redeemed.
- Transitioning into or out of a hunt with Kharabak's Spur (sword) transmogged to the Sawbones Sally sword skin will no longer cause that transmog to disappear.
- Players can no longer attempt to upgrade items if they don't have the required materials.
- Improved visuals for Twin Suns exotic repeaters and the Cross-Eyed Metavizor aetherpunk helm skin.
- Heads now display properly when using the Mythic Barbuta helm skin.
- Names on the group leaderboards now display correctly on Nintendo Switch.
- Fixed two places in Ramsgate where it was possible to fall through the ground.
- Console players can now sign up for the newsletter via the message of the day.
- Disabling combat text in Options now works.
- The Hunt Pass XP progress bar now updates immediately when a bounty is claimed.
- The Claim Reward button on the Bounties screen no longer shows yellow controller "Y" button on PC when no controller is attached.
- Patrol chest count is no longer partially obscured during matchmaking.
- Escalation amps now always show rarity colors.
- Console players that attempt to log in during maintenance are no longer shown non-functional buttons.
- Fixed a rare server crash that could result in all players disconnecting mid-hunt.
- Improved framerate in the airship loading screen.
- Decreased CPU usage of lasers. Pew pew.
- Axe determination level 3 visual effects no longer play permanently after activating, despite how cool it looked.
- Reaching axe determination level 3 no longer makes the game run slower for your teammates.
Source: official website
1.1.4 (11 February 2020)
- Return of the leaderboards. Sword's Avenging Overdrive special no longer grants infinite attack speed. Trials leaderboards will be re-enabled after this patch deploys.
- Hover with confidence. Selecting a hunt is no longer overridden by hovering another hunt. This particularly frustrating bug was causing Slayers to head out on hunts other than the one they had intended.
- Hammer boops are back. Hammer's Concussive Salvo (alternate fire) blast wasn't correctly applying damage and interrupts. Now it does!
- No more forever shooting. Opening UI screens (e.g. chat) while in attack/special no longer locks you into attacks or specials indefinitely.
- Hunt resistances fixed. On patrols, the airship no longer shows elemental resistances for the incorrect element.
- Skarn prism fixed. Stoneheart Prism (repeater part) power has been restored. It will now count correctly toward power totals, instead of remaining at zero.
- Hero's Call fixed. Hero's Call amp now activates correctly.
- Tactician's Magazine fixed. Tactician's Magazine mod now correctly applies the 4-second cooldown reduction.
Quality of Life
- Fixed sorting on eye colour and hair tint selection.
- Malkarion banner standard's name now displays correctly as "Malevolent Flagstaff."
- Feminine Hexagonal Crash aetherpunk leg armour has improved VFX and model.
- Feminine Master's Tunic armour transmog is no longer missing tattoos.
- Masculine Master's Tunic armour transmog no longer has incorrect skin tones.
- Hexagonal Crash aetherpunk leg armour no longer loses its VFX during hunts.
- Master's Helm now displays correctly on Nintendo Switch.
- Players can now claim the Malkarion armour transmog from Escalation talent tree.
- Crafting Malkarion equipment at +10 no longer temporarily shows it as +1 in the crafting menu.
- The lower half of the Admiral Zai's repeater crafting menu is clickable again.
- Fixed various text and localization errors.
- Eliminated some rare crashes and disconnects.
- Reduced CPU usage for the Fiery Helm (Embermane helm).
- Improved general performance on consoles, and specifically during hunts on Nintendo Switch.
- Decreased CPU usage for Shrowd and Riftstalker clones.
- Optimized game servers.
Source: official website
1.1.3 (30 January 2020)
NEW TO DAUNTLESS
- Aetherpunk takes the stage. The Aetherpunk Hunt Pass arrives in Ramsgate, bringing 50 new levels of rebellious rewards.
- Purchase supplies with Rams. Players can now use their Rams (currency, not animal) to purchase tonics from Bosun Markus Boehr and grenades from Admiral Janek Zai. Look for a quest from the Bosun to get started.
- Share credit toward objectives. No more competing for last hits. From now on, all Slayers in a party will get credit toward their Bounty and Mastery objectives when anyone in the party interrupts an attack, breaks a part, staggers a Behemoth, or exposes a wound.
- View Hunt Pass progress on the Bounty screen. Now you can see how close you are to that next Hunt Pass level without leaving the Bounty screen.
- Express yourself with Quick Emojis. Emojis are now available in Dauntless! Pull up your communication wheel ('C' on PC, left trigger on console) to send one to chat.
- Play in Portuguese on Nintendo Switch. Slayers on Nintendo Switch can now set their language to Portuguese.
- War pike previously had thresholds for the quality of ammo it would generate based on Special meter. These thresholds have been removed – more meter means better quality ammo, from 1% to 100%.
- Riftstalker can now show up in dual Behemoth Escalation encounters. Don't worry, it can't pull you into the murder palace if the other Behemoth is still alive.
- Shrowd's tail hit box has been expanded, repositioned, and had its physics tuned. This brings it closer to the ground, to make it easier to target and break.
Some status effects have obvious ramifications. "On Fire," for example, needs no explanation. Wounded? Not so much. We didn't do a great job of explaining that Wounded caused damage if you exhausted your stamina, and even if you did understand, it wasn't really something you needed to work around.
We've removed the old effect, and reworked Wounded to give it a stronger identity, with more obvious consequences.
While you are Wounded:
- Incoming damage is increased to 150%
- Stamina consumption is increased to 200%
The counterplay to On Fire and Frozen is to spam dodge roll, but Wounded now forces you to both avoid taking damage and be much more judicious about how you dodge.
Wounded is still cleared the same way as before – by healing (including healing from lifesteal) or standing still for five seconds.
Previously, when Kharabak's Swarm was on a player, the bugs would randomly interrupt attack animations. It wasn't clear whether those attacks went through or were blocked, which gave a real feeling of randomness to the effect. This has been removed, and replaced with something that feels more immediate and consistent.
Swarm now prevents you from sprinting, and still applies the same small amount of damage over time.
QUALITY OF LIFE
- Reduced the number of claw breaks required to craft Malkarion equipment.
- Added a new notification to the HUD when players are granted a core.
- Banner plant animations are more centered when previewing them in the Hunt Pass UI.
- When completing a main quest, the next quest will be shown in the objective tracker if you are ready to start it.
- Players will now see a UI notification when a Hunt Pass XP multiplier is active.
- Added the ability for players to claim items directly from the in-game mailbox.
- Added the ability for PC players to hold 'E' to craft items in the crafting menu, bringing this menu into alignment with other game menus.
- Updated the credits to fix a few Founders' names that had broken characters.
- Character creator slider behavior has been adjusted for uniformity. Left is always less/down/left morph, and right is always more/up/right morph.
- Character creator menus have been adjusted for uniformity.
- The Confirm button for resetting your character has been changed to prevent accidentally button-mashing your way into a reset.
- Made improvements to Behemoth death audio across the board.
- Improved all audio effects for Kharabak and Nayzaga.
- Improved clarity of the audio effects when a Behemoth is entering its Enraged state.
- Rezakiri's tail will now blend properly to physics during some animations.
- Improved performance and decreased memory usage in Ramsgate.
- Improved performance when Valomyr spawns drones.
- Improved performance on Shrowd.
- Decreased time spent loading onto islands.
- Fixed a hitch that could happen in Escalation after completing one round and advancing to the next.
- Fixed a bug where some quest objectives would not update in the HUD.
- Fixed a bug where rebinding one of the lantern buttons wouldn't update the lantern HUD.
- Fixed a bug where changing the lantern in loadout before entering hunt on airship wouldn't update lantern HUD icons.
- Fixed a bug where some objectives in the Objective Tracker HUD would not update.
- Fixed a bug where some player names would display incorrectly in the HUD.
- Fixed a bug where some city markers for NPCs may not show the proper quest marker, especially when playing on a poor connection.
- Fixed a bug where long quest names could run outside the box when interacting with an NPC in Ramsgate.
- Fixed a bug that could cause equipment to appear over Slayers after opening menus.
- Fixed a bug where loadouts could be missing an item in a weapon, armour, or lantern slot.
- Fixed a bug where the Quit button did not work on PC if the game was offline for maintenance.
- Fixed a bug where the scroll bars on crafting screens on PC were too small to click.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent equipment from being upgraded after being crafted.
- Fixed a bug where some transmog icons were not correct.
- Fixed a bug where some items in style kit bundles weren't displaying in the store preview.
- Fixed a bug where level skips that were on sale didn't display both the original and discounted price.
- The left panel in the matchmaking screen is now scrollable using the left stick on a controller.
- Fixed a bug where users were unable to draft bounties if their system clock was set ahead.
- Fixed a bug where chat was sometimes invisible.
- Fixed a bug where some Trials weapons and weapon parts could be lost if your character was reset.
- Fixed a bug where repeaters could disappear from your character after opening the Support-A-Creator page.
- Fixed a bug that discoloured Slayer faces when Nikola's Vestments, Flight Jacket, or Skyfighter Jacket were equipped.
- Fixed a bug where Skarn/Pangar aether strikers had Weighted Strikes instead of Knockout King.
- Bronze and silver "Total Breakdown" bounty objectives now match their descriptions.
- Fixed a bug that caused Shrowd clones to drop extra kill loot.
- Fixed a bug that caused Shrowd's mouth to permanently hang open.
- Fixed a bug where the revive animation may not play whilst reviving another player.
- Fixed a bug where maximum range axe throws that landed near a wall could cause the axe to appear inside or on top of the wall.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if too many audio effects played at once.
- Fixed a rare bug where spent talent points could briefly show an incorrect value when doing multiple rank upgrades on a talent.
- Fixed a spot where you could fall through the map on the first island.
- Players who fall off the map will now respawn on the correct island.
- Malkarion can no longer get stuck at the edge of the final island.
Source: official website