Farm Together (Switch) patch notes
1.2.0 (1 March 2019)
- You can now refuel without getting off the tractor.
- You can now place event crops in the Planter decorations.
- Improved performance (more noticeable on big farms).
- Results of "Find Farms" should now be more random.
- Added a gold nugget count to the pawnhouse interaction window.
- The player won't jump over fences if you keep the move or delete button held down.
- Added new Interface settings section where you can increase the size of the in-game UI items.
- Increased performance when opening the map window.
- Improved performance when rendering many flowers at the same time.
- New crops: Sorghum & Red sorghum
- New fish: Red Bream
- New flower: Yellow Daffodil
- New roads: Rhombus tiles & Flower path
- New clothing: Shirt
- New house wall decoration: Green Bath Tiles
- New dance emote.
- Fixed weird behavior when keeping the button held down in a ball decoration.
- Fixed white/black ground when it's raining in a long gameplay session.
- Fixed being unable to join really big farms.
Source: Reddit post
1.1.0 (20 February 2019)
- You can now manage a list of presets in the Customize section.
- You can now wear glasses and earrings at the same time.
- Added a Quality/Performance selector.
- Added a Power Saving Mode.
- 4 new hair colors
- New tree: Hazelnut tree
- New crops: Jicama, Purple Carrot
- Zen & Lilypad roads
- Explorer glasses
- New pink cowboy clothing
- New glasses: Pencil and professor glasses
- New farmhand clothings
- 4 New dance emotes
- 2 New flowers: Daffodil, Mustard
- 2 New fish: Bream & Sturgeon
- New flags: India, Slovenia, Colombia
- New animal: Turkey
- The recipe select window and the map window are now scaled on uncommon aspect ratios.
- Farmhands on the map window show a strike if they need to be paid.
- Items in the shop are now sorted by family when using the "Availability" mode.
- Reduced volume of the tractor interaction sound.
- Resource count on the pause menu is updated every second.
- You can now build trees, animals, ponds and flowers in a 3x3 range with the tractor, just like with crops.
- You can now see how many items you have planted on the quest panel (only for crops, and only if the task hasn't been fulfilled yet).
- On the Customize section, items are now ordered by family.
- Done some noticeable performance improvements.
- The Shop UI now shows the maximum item count for limited items.
- Fixed some customization options not being saved properly.
- Fixed progress not updating on pinned quests.
- Fixed clothing unlocked in events not loading properly.
- Fixed not seeing clothing of visitors using DLC items.
- Fixed star glasses icon.
- Fixed some item requirements overlapping in the Shop UI.
- Increased a bit collision height of the stone road.
- Fixed slopes on tree trunks (now they won't attempt to connect).
- Fixed water tiles showing a small dot of land when placing them in specific layouts.
- Fuel refill rate for the Fuel pump and gas station now show decimals in the Shop UI (they were not round numbers).
- Fixed Easel/Cooker/Piano progress being still shown on the HUD when deselecting it.
- Fixed Office glasses using the Star glasses model.
- Fixed asphalt road not connecting on slopes.
- Fixed only viewing 4 results on the Find Farms section.
- Fixed error when creating a private farm.
- Fixed settings not properly changing when switching to another user.
- Fixed Guestbook panel hanging/crashing when many people have signed it.
- Now you get boost for watering crops if they are below 10% water when visiting a farm.
- Reduced level requirement and price of the Sleigh decoration.
- On seasonal events, visitors can plant event crops beyond the standard limit, up to double. For example, in this event (125 item cap), they can plant up to 250.
Source: Reddit post