GoNNER (Switch) patch notes
Patch 3 (18 December 2018)
- New head! Attack enemies from below!
- New weapon! Spikes and skull explosions. awe yeah!
- New world! Fishes and blueberries!
- And a bunch of fine-tunings and stuff!
- Some neat new visuals! aw yiss!
Source: official website
1.0.2 (4 May 2018)
GoNNER patch v1.0.2 is now live on Nintendo Switch, featuring Daily Challenge Leaderboards, All-Time Leaderboards, and some good ol' fashioned bug squashing.
Source: Twitter post
1.0.1 (5 October 2018)
- Added b button support on menus to go back to previous menu.
- Fixed player gear sometimes going into next level.
- Fixed issue where player can spawn before level load in world 2 causing to get stuck in level.
- Fixed wrong menu button being highlighted on score screen.
- Fixed Russian save crashing.
- Fixed button delays on menus.
- Fixed allowing user to press replay button after clicking exit to menu.
- Fixed user going offline when playing game on Nintendo services.
- Fixed crash when ghost uses the scythe with user using other guns.
- Fixed crash when have ghost in merchant level and exit back to menu.
- Fixed errors when exiting to menu from first intro level.
- Fixed issues with clicking too fast on final screen causing to get stuck in death level.
- Fixed issue with pointing on null button on end game.
Source: Reddit post