Moonlighter (Switch) patch notes
126.96.36.199 (13 February 2019)
NEW FEATURES AND MAJOR CHANGES
We have developed 9 new familiars. To get them, you need to kill a particular enemy type 10 times. Then, a special Egg will appear! After 3 days, the egg will hatch inside your farm – and your new friend is going to be ready for action! Each familiar has different mechanics. They can damage enemies, restore your life, get items for you, act as an additional chest and more.
We have added 8 minibosses! They will appear as guardians of the dungeons, securing gateways leading to deeper rooms. They will emerge at the end of the first and second floor in each dungeon.
From now on, when you visit the dungeons at night, Zenon will be there, sitting by his campfire, ready to tell you some stories of old, about Rynoka and Moonlighter's world. Those tales will be unlocked with the game's progression.
We've modified and added more lines for Tomo. They should explain her relationship with Will better, shedding some light on their mutual past.
We have introduced a lot of special warnings and UI changes to avoid the Banker "stealing" your money. A lot of you forgot to revisit that mustachioed capitalist and were losing the investment.
We've added a sorting method inside the inventory.
Get the Broom!
We've added the possibility to get the Broom™ from Le Retailer (if you've managed to lose it somehow!). The Broom™ is important for getting some achievements – so we hope you're gonna like that little feature!
We've added a new system in the Shop to better inform whenever Item's price gets updated.
MINOR CHANGES AND FIXES
- Improved item "picking-up" mechanic. Items should no longer "fly away" from Will.
- Damage absorption buff (orange health bar) gained from sleeping in the upgraded bed was increased in the New game+.
- Fixed issue where some weapons could not be enchanted beyond the first upgrade.
- Fixed issue where Wishlist could display wrong information about ingredients when an item was added to it at the Witch.
- Fixed issue with ingredients for weapon enchanting.
- Fixed minor issue with Hawker item prices.
- Fixed minor UI issues at the Witch and Wishlist.
- Fixed minor localization issues.
- Desert dungeon pillars should no longer lock the player in the dungeon room.
- Hermit Slime no longer can mix up corrupted dungeon items in the character's inventory.
- An issue where Bard Puppet could become invincible (flying golem from the Desert Dungeon) is now finally fixed.
- Character no longer gets stuck when opening a chest when the Wanderer (green monster) is about to destroy it.
- Golem Dungeon Boss' hand slam attack should now follow the character properly.
- Fixed issue where 5th Dungeon Boss did not receive damage from arrows during one animation.
- Fixed Forest Dungeon Boss' leap attack damage.
- Fixed issue where Will could get stuck in the shop not able to open counters, sleep or exit through the door.
Source: official website
188.8.131.52 (21 December 2018)
We're proud to introduce a small winter holiday update accompanied by various minor bugfixes and performance tweaks.
Ohh and we fixed the Quest NPC issue you've been reporting on the forums. From now on Quest NPCs should be taking a proper amount of quest items and not a single item more!
Source: Steam post
184.108.40.206 (5 November 2018)
- NEW GAME +: Play the full Moonlighter adventure again, now with more challenging enemies and bosses! However, we don't want you to feel exposed. Use the brand new Pirate Weapons and the Amulets to your advantage!
- PIRATE WEAPONS: A new full set of weapons that are crafted with dimensional pirates knowledge. Those weapons could be enchanted with elemental effects (Confusion, Poison, Fire or Electricity) to alter their power.
- AMULETS: Mysterious Rings found in the dungeons will offer new abilities for the players. Be careful how you use them, though, because most of them will have some drawbacks as well!
- Note: Both the Pirate Weapons and Amulets are exclusive to the NG+ Mode!
- GAME SLOTS: A lot of you have requested this feature - and here it is! Now you'll be able to have more than one game slot in the game.
QUALITY OF LIFE CHANGES
- QUICK-SELLING MIRROR: One of the most community-requested features is here! Tired of selecting each item to be sold while you're adventuring? Now you'll be able to select the Mirror and just click over the elements you want to sell. Handy!
- Updated and improved translations.
- Credits screen no longer gets corrupted upon skipping.
- Controls are now displayed correctly on the tutorial scrolls and HUD buttons.
- In-game UI no longer can be displayed in Main Menu.
- Names of the DLC weapons are now displaying correctly.
- Big red slime should no longer push character through walls.
- Fixed "fake floor" in some specific rooms.
- No longer possible to access inventory during Forest Boss fight.
- Fixed opening animation of Forest dungeon doors.
- Helmets no longer pierce through slimes.
- Fixed issue where Hot springs did not stop glowing when they were inactive.
- No longer possible to interact with empty slots at the Blacksmith.
- Fixed infinite loading screen upon returning to Forest Dungeon via portal.
- Bard puppet can no longer make other enemies invulnerable to damage.
Source: Steam post