Pinball FX3 (Switch) patch notes
1.0.9 (10 December 2019)
1.0.8 (29 October 2019)
- Support for Williams™ Pinball: Universal Monsters Pack.
- Safe Cracker has been updated with minor graphical bugfixes.
- White water- added a missing GFX for the boomerang event.
- Road Show - Fixed an issue during ball launch in View 3 and 7, other minor graphical fixes.
- Hurricane - several minor bugfixes.
- Rebalanced survival mode on Fish Tales.
- Fixed an issue on Earth Defense table where the player couldn't shoot the ball to the left ramp.
Source: Reddit post
1.0.7 (28 May 2019)
- Support for Williams™ Pinball: Volume 4.
- Williams™ Pinball: Volume 4 tables feature brand new, further improved physics for the flippers.
- Fixed a possible crash while using the Rewind powerup.
- Fixed an unexpected multiball mode start on the Family Guy table while the player used the rewind powerup during gameplay.
- Fixed a rare table lockdown on The Champion Pub™ and Theatre of magic™ tables caused by viewing the table guide.
- Fixed a bug on Epic Quest where a Tournament could reset the Single Player progress.
- Theatre of Magic and Safe Cracker have been updated with minor bugfixes.
Source: Reddit post
1.0.6 (19 March 2019)
#WilliamsPinball Volume 3 out now!
Source: Twitter post
1.0.5 (18 December 2018)
1.0.4 (9 October 2018)
We have a new update submitted which will mean no online subscription is needed for any Pinball FX3 feature.
Source: Twitter post
1.0.3 (13 June 2018)
1.0.2 (3 May 2018)
- The number of players participating in the actual Matchup league is now displayed.
- See a new popup notification when you unlock a new mastery reward.
- Local high-score leaderboard added to the pause menu.
- My Collection screen has a new virtual group: Weekly Matchup Tables.
- In the Newsfeed, a "New Matchup Season Started" category has been added.
- A separate Superscore leaderboard has been introduced for Classic Mode.
Quick Play Features
- New Quick Play category Random Play has been added.
- New Quick Play category Tournament has been added.
- New Quick Play category Matchup has been added.
- You can create new tournament with shorter lengths between 1-8 hours.
- New "Permission" filter has been added that shows private games only.
- "End Tournament" in-game notification added to alert players.
- Tournament has a new game mode: Real Classic Without Perks.
- You can set number of starting balls and turn on/off extra balls in the new Classic Tournament mode.
- Players may set the maximum number of available play attempts.
- Players may sort tournament by default or number of participants / time left.
Matchup Balance Issues
- More players will be promoted to higher matchup leagues.
- You now won't advance to a new league with 0 Victory Points.
- "Table Upgrade" message text has been improved.
- Mastery Screen's completed filters are improved.
- Fixed mouse-scrolling speed issue in menus.
- Changing table groups on My Collection screen has been improved.
- Official Tournament's font highlight issue has been fixed.
- Fixed name of Tournament's display in screen headers.
- Fixed leaderboard screen bug for Tournaments that displayed false player information.
- Tournament's end screen congratulatory text has been improved.
- Table purchase function will redirect to the proper pack.
- Fixed season end screen bug that showed wrong player statistics.
- "Calculating Season" message will appear on the main menu Matchup button during season changes.
- Fixed bug that caused the game to switch back to the main screen after a matchup.
- Increase your level cap to 50 with new background and frame rewards.
- Search by Name can handle multiple players with the same name.
- Tournament's "Apply Filter" button has been improved.
- "Game Mode" information added to the Result screen.
- Promoted Tournament winners will receive newsfeed notifications.
- In My Collection screen, you can now use "Add to Favorite" with touch control.
Source: official website
1.0.1 (20 February 2018)