Super Mario Odyssey (Switch) patch notes
Source: official website
1.2.0 (22 February 2018)
- After completing the game a new mini-game “Balloon World” will now be playable.
- Note: On 3/5/18, server side adjustments were made to the balloons displayed in the Find It list.
- Talk to Luigi in any of the kingdoms to start playing.
- After completing the game, a number of special outfits will be added to the shop.
- A number of new filters have been added to Snapshot Mode.
- Jump-Rope Challenge has been adjusted so that there will be a speed change after reaching 110 jumps.
- World Rankings and Friend Rankings have been reset for Jump-Rope Challenge.
- Best records will not be reset.
- Fixed a number of issues to improve the gameplay experience.
1.1.0 (1 December 2017)
- Added Korean-language support.
1.0.1 (26 October 2017)
- Several fixes have been made to enhance the user's experience.