Tennis World Tour (Switch) patch notes
Patch 2 (6 December 2018)
- Online Modes have been added:
- Quick match
- Ranked match
- Play with friends
- Weekly community challenges have been added!
- Each week, a challenge will be displayed in the online menu. The efforts of each and every player will be tallied toward the community objective.
- 2 individual timed objectives will also be available until completion or until they expire.
Individual and community objectives are a new way to unlock items.
Career mode has been updated with new screens and improvements:
- A month now consists of 2 event choices instead of one.
- A «Details» button has been added to tournaments, which will display the gains for every round (XP, ranking points, money).The points earned in the previous season for this tournament are also displayed with a marker (since ranking points are tallied throughout a rolling year).
- A new screen will appear at the end of a season, displaying an overview of the season results and a comparison with the previous year. (You need to play at least two seasons with the patch, or create a new player to see this screen).
- Results from past tournaments seasons can be reviewed in the form of Tournament brackets. (Go to the Calendar tab in the Career mode and navigate to the tournament you want to review and press «See results». This includes tournaments you didn't participate in).
- Various statistics such as winners, aces, 1st serve ratio etc. are recorded across all modes and can be displayed in the character's page. (For a custom character, navigate to the portrait, left to the archetype points, and enter the menu).
- The «Career» tab can be reached to display your track records in tournaments: best round reached and number of titles won for each one.
- You can switch between records with any character and your global records. For official players, press the «View stats» button to see their page, then press again «View stats» to access your personal records with this player.
- In Season mode, a new screen will give you the detail of the points earned and lost by you and your opponents, with a detailed information about your respective leagues and win/loss records.
- Clay courts have been improved graphically.
- Crowd animations and choreography has been improved.
- New outfits have been added for star players:
- Nike Madison Keys - Spring 2018, and her racket is now accessible for custom characters
- Bouchard – 2018 Outfit
- Goffin - Australia outfit 2018 + Wilson racket (also accessible for custom characters)
- Monfils - Australia 2018
- AI will stick to its baseline more if it's not a serve & volleyer.
- Tweaking AI faults depending on AI difficulty.
- Fixing a crash in some camera traveling.
- Fixing Sophie Walker's XP bonus in displayed XP points.
- Fixing Maxime Teixeira's unlock as a playable character when Academy School is 100% complete.
- Fixing the « Round » displayed in « My performance » in the Tournament result screen when forfeiting before a match. It was off by one round in this case.
- Controller vibrations added on strokes (this can be disabled in the Options menu).
- There is now a help for serve, activated at default. This will help you understand when to release pressure on your controller to perform the best serve.
Source: Facebook post
1.1.2 (29 October 2018)
- Increased XP gains for winning tournaments in Career mode.
- Improved and diversified AI 'move to net' strategies.
- Improved the crowd's animation cycles.
- Serve preparation can now be interrupted after 2 sec.
- Tournament mode has been added.
- Joy Con solo mode has been added.
- Display resolution enhanced (720p).
- Most frequently encountered crashes fixed.
- Fixed the description of unlock requirements for skills linked to a particular events.
- Fixed the display of spaces inside first names and last names.
- Fixed the missing display of dropshot and sprint buttons in the Tennis School lessons.
- Fixed a bug that would affect lobs by applying the same charge as the previous shot.
- Fixed Dubai's court limits which were slightly off, causing balls to be called out when they were touching the lines.
- Changed a text in the Volley Training to better describe how to use the "Volley preference" button.
- Fixed a graphical glitch in the Skill menu on locked skill slots.
- Stamina gauges are not correctly being hidden during end match cinematics.
- Fixed the displayed match duration when forfeiting a tournament match and when pausing the game.
- Fixing First serve and Unforced errors stats displayed.
Source: Facebook post