Tiny Metal (Switch) patch notes
Source: Steam post
1.1.1 (16 January 2019)
- Enable Skirmish mode for all multiplayer maps.
- Add 300, 600, and 900 second timer options.
- Show Team change notification banner in MP play.
- Halve cost of healing units at buildings.
- Add sound effect for "your turn" in MP play.
- Fix end of path selection cursor sometimes being left on map.
- Fix auto move to next suggesting to move to factory after spending all money at prior factory.
- Make Act5 be unlocked if players have already won mission 14.
- Fix race condition near end of turn when building a unit might make said unit owned by opponent.
- Fix over aggressive occlusion culling hiding fog tiles on some maps.
1.1.0 (20 December 2018)
- Add Online Multiplayer.
- Add Act V to the Campaign Mode.
- Add Color Blind Mode.
- Teach AI to better use indirect units.
- Teach AI to better prioritize which buildings to capture.
- Display mission name in upper right corner.
- Add medals to overworld displaying achieved score rank.
- Make high score table display lesser ranks also achieved if higher rank is attained.
- Upgrade idle units on main menu to hero versions once unlocked.
- Make pressing cancel in squad viewer return to main menu.
- Improve readability of building capture progress counter.
- Update cursor move sound effect.
- Make pressing any key cancel loading idle video on main menu.
- Fix Gameplay category button in settings menu not being focused when opened in-field.
- Allow players to access pause menu even during enemy turn.
- Make commander name in HUD easier to read.
- Fix character names being offset from dialog text box by 2 pixels.
- Improve readabilty of unit status text.
- Display cost of healing in action menu.
- Add hero unlock counter.
- Add bonus mission unlock counter.
- Add terrain ambient sounds volume to audio settings.
- Unify UI styling.
- Double speedup fast forward.
- Increase size of Unit HP bar for easier reading.
- Make used Comm Links turn grey after deployment.
- Make explored easter eggs turn grey after exploring.
- Optimize battle scene rendering.
- Optimize rendering cost of units.
- Make battle scenes render at full resolution on all platforms.
- Tune team colors.
- Improve in-game lighting.
- Improve visibility of units with a slight desaturation on terrain.
- Add wind system.
- Make forests sway in wind.
- Add lights to buildings.
- Add commander specific blip & blops during dialog for non Japanese languages.
- Add option to enable Japanese voiced dialog under all languages.
- Allow volume settings to go above 100% and upto 200%.
- Add sound effects to all UI interactions.
- Allow all unit types to perform Explore action.
- Expand radar cover of Radar and Phased Array Radar units by 1.
- Make Radar and Phased Array Radar more affordable.
- Prevent air units from performing Assault.
- Make deploying Heroes cost funds.
- Make healing units cost funds.
- Do not auto-heal units sitting on cities.
- Make Riflemen units do slightly more damage to Metals.
- Add radar range to MegaMetal Hero.
- Fix unit info not disappearing after victory screen appears.
- Fix percentage number's outline not updating to new team color when enemy is defeated by HQ capture and unit's are captured.
- Fix attacks against some hero infantry being calculated against wrong base damage type.
- Fix tile info widget being visible when hovering over unknown terrain.
- Fix BGM not playing during opening splash screens.
- Fix Comm Links being called Radios in tile info.
- Fix AI idling units over other-wise valuable buildings.
1.0.11 (14 February 2018)
- Add Simplified Chinese localization.
- Add Traditional Chinese localization.
- Add three new skirmish maps "Happy Island", "The Great Hill", and "Battle Of Three Kingdoms".
- Add almost double the amount of unit voice quotation of the Metal in English.
- Teach AI how to heal damaged units.
- Teach AI how to use Radar units for maximum radar coverage.
- Tune AI to better use low health units.
- Add Field scene quick battle animations.
- Add extra hotkeys Z & C for canceling.
- Add extra hotkey X for opening menu.
- Increase text size for unit action descriptions.
- Increase text size of unit names on build menu.
- Rename Phased Array Radar to Phased Array.
- Improve hp bar displayed percentage precision.
- Improve visibility of score tallying.
- Improve control responsiveness on large maps.
- Increase Riflemen base damage against other Riflemen.
- Decrease Riflemen base damage against Lancers.
- Increase Lancer base damage against Riflemen.
- Increase Lancer base damage against Heavy Metals.
- Increase difficulty of Upper Path skirmish map.
- Fix victory being forgotten upon reload if player quits during victory cutscene dialog.
- Fix edge case in team ordering at start of round.
- Fix ai Striker units not attacking as planned on specific maps.
- Fix the trigger for "Soldier's Log #16".
- Fix the name of the speaker not displaying on two dialog screen.
- Fix Metalpedia description of Scout units erroneously claiming they cannot enter forests.
- Remove inaccurate unit data from Metalpedia unit entries.
- Fix edge case on M08 where player could get stuck if they did not kill the enemy Fighter.
- Fix skirmish map Big Field not being listed as a 3 team map.
- Fix a dozen odd-kanji choices in Japanese localization.
1.0.10 (28 January 2018)
- Add three new skirmish maps "Split Fire", "Sea of Trees", and "Abandoned Park".
- Add loading screen in replacement of open cutscene video.
- Expand Hero Units Metalpedia entry.
- Add "Exit" to title of main menu selection which contains the exit action.
- Increase text size for event dialogs.
- Add 0.1 second wait between Hero selection and landing selection to prevent mis-presses.
- Add canceling of fast forward during cutscene dialogs.
- Add two extra zoom levels in field mode.
- Allow player cursor to enter unseen terrain.
- Make player cursor hover on top of tiles and not fixed to the floor.
- Make attack previews for indirect units show the unmoved attack range.
- Make camera panning track focusing on indirect unit's targets.
- Make saving settings perform an immediate save to disk.
- Move cutscene dialog buttons to non-moving position at bottom of screen.
- Mouse controls select a unit even if the mouse position is not exactly over said unit.
- Reduce default unit voice play chance to 50% from 100%.
- Increase contrast of hp % number on per unit hp bar.
- Increase movement by +1 for Metal, Fortress, Gunship, Radar, and Scout units.
- Increase attack power of Scout and Lancer against Gunship.
- Reduce movement by -1 of Fighter units.
- Make all land-based units healable at Cities, HQs, and Factories.
- Increase difficulty of M13 & M14 on both normal and New Game +.
- Reduce flanking vulnerability of Fighter units to 15% for attacks from behind.
- Increase terrain sighting range by +1 for Riflemen, Lancer, SpecOps, Sniper, and Scout units.
- Increase terrain sighting range by +1 for all buildings that can be captured.
- Increase attack power of Riflemen and SpecOps against Sniper units.
- Increase attack power of Lancers against Heavy Metals.
- Decrease difficulty of Mt. Forest in Skirmish Mode.
- Fix unreal engine UI system re-using old score UI elements on mission select screen.
- Fix optional mission 3 (MX03) not revealing on mission select even when unlocked.
- Fix AI entering infinite loop in some rare cases.
- Fix AI indirect units ignoring vision.
- Fix unit hp bar ui widget not using rounding to ceiling when displaying hp.
- Fix Auto-Next-Action option performing auto next even when disabled.
- Fix typo in description of "Winning with the knife" achievement.
- Fix some Steam Achievements not getting configured in achievement system.
- Fixed text error in Japanese.
- Fix victory not being given to player on three or more team maps under rare conditions.
- Fix cursor realignment upon new player turn when auto-move to next action is disabled.
- Fix optional mission 3 (MX03) not revealing during New Game+ mode.
- Fix some UI text not being translated.