Titan Quest (Switch) patch notes
Patch 4 (7 December 2018)
1.0.3 (1 November 2018)
1.0.2 (14 September 2018)
- Fixed: 6 random crashes.
- Fixed: Equipped items can disappear randomly.
- Fixed: The Egyptian, Asian and Chthonic (Hades) outfits and the Loincloth (all acquired through dyes from traders) now work correctly (before they resulted in the whole player being covered in yellow/blue squares).
New / improved features – Fixed
- Added a "target switch" functionality.
- The skill assignment screen is part of the radial menu now.
- We added another skill button so you can assign up to 3 skills directly to an "attack" button now.
- Reworked the HUD + Skill assignment screen to add the third skill button functionality.
- Co-op: EXP for killed monster are added to both player now.
- More + updated tutorials added to the game (e.g. loot window info)
- Improved the "items falling through the ground" fix / fallback so less items will randomly get teleported to the player.
Source: official website
1.0.1 (3 August 2018)
- Added: Additional languages Korean + Simplified Chinese available now.
- Fixed: Enchanter is only using 1 scroll instead the complete stack if you craft an artifact.
- Changed: Splitscreen – character selection screen – Back button for the second player removed to prevent broken input handling.
- Fixed: Russian - Replaced "Kingdom of the Dead" with "Hades" in the Russian map screen (like in every other language), so it will fit in the tab.
- Fixed: Made the difficulty slider in the splitscreen menu wider for the polish text.
- Changed: The last character used is now selected again when opening the Menu for Singleplayer, Multiplayer and Splitscreen.
- Fixed: CriticalHit number is shown correct now (and without decimal).
- Fixed: Several crashes with the dialog system.
- Fixed: Quest notification is only displayed once in Splitscreen now.
- Changed: Several menus - Increased the size of some menus and moved a check box to make room for Russian translations.
- Changed: Quest window adjustments.
- Fixed: Splitscreen – Player 2 can no longer open interfaces during player 1 is in the ingame menu.
- Fixed: Caravan inventory is correct saved now. Lost items should be no longer the case.
- Fixed: Some translation issues in German with gender specific words.
- Fixed: Skill assignment screen – tooltip for skill was randomly at different positions. Now it’s one fix position.
- Fixed: Multiplayer - If you killed Hades in Multiplayer, only the one who actually killed Hades got the unlock of the difficulty etc.
- Fixed: Multiplayer - Fixed a bug where the client did not end up in the credits screen after killing hades ( after the server used the portal ).
- Changed: Inventory Focus change. Now the cursor stays where it was if you equip an item (IF possible).
- Changed: Inventory - Changed the position of the weapon / ring if you need to decide which Hand the Item should go.
- Fixed: Sound issue (noise) during teleport or loading screen.
- Fixed: Specific crash with Hades boss (game can crash if he is doing his wave attack – phase 3).
- Fixed: Specific crash in Act1 – Spartan woods area (game often crashed if you enter this area the first time).
- Fixed: Several other random crashes.
Source: official website