Ultimate Chicken Horse (Switch) patch notes
Source: official website
1.5.064 (13 November 2018)
- Performance optimizations that could help throughout the game.
- Reduced memory usage of text.
- Upgrade to Unity Engine version 2017.
- Upgraded Wwise Audio Engine to version 2018.
- Fixed Spectator position in blank level.
- Fixed unintentionally deadly part of Jungle temple.
- Fixed the main menu announcement image failing to load correctly in some cases.
- Fixed art layer order issue on Jungle Temple.
- Prevent linear saw blade from being glued to things.
- Allow players without Nintendo Online Subscription access to the LevelNet.
- Fixed various crashes throughout the game.
- Video Capture has been enabled.
1.5.061 (29 September 2018)
- Optimized Mainframe performance.
- Prevent glue and ice placement in a few spots it isn't allowed.
- Prevent players from rejoining your lobby once they have been kicked.
- Improved the visibility of Upblower on most levels.
- Fixed more glue stickiness bugs.
- Fixed some issues with Sudden Death when using the shared controller couch.
- Fixed the alignment of some art on rooftops so that wall jumping matches with it better.
- More teleporter improvements (especially around when it is blocked and unblocked by objects).
- Fixed a font issue with Turkish.