Unruly Heroes (Switch) patch notes
1.0.2701 (22 January 2020)
- Skull Canyon : Fixed a camera blocker that can prevent the player to continue the level.
- New musics have been added in various places in Skull Canyon levels.
NEW OPTION: RUN AT FULL SPEED!
- New feature has been added in the option menu: you can now change the speed of the game (up to 150%).
- NOTE: Please note that this feature is still WIP and some issues may occur when using it.
You can now select Chinese Voices in game (option menu).
1.0.2108 (31 May 2019)
- 600+ collision issues fixed, quality of life improvement.
- Visual feedback added when player dodge / dash. Change the invulnerability granted during these actions.
- All attacks now cancellable by Dash / Dodge.
- Changed enemies life scalling in multiplayer ( Smaller increase).
- Changed default keyboard bindings.
- Improved soul pattern making it come back more often toward the player.
- Improved stick sensibilty for specific attacks.
- Enemies now have more effect to feedback when they are hit.
- Modified Enemies that were not behaving correctly - Chief Chomp has a new attack / Rhynehard has more chance using the charge attack / The bat ennemy has more time being on hit animation and water projectile does less damage / Wolves and lizards try to dodge player / Dolfink projectile's trajectory changed / goat projectile slower.
- Medals / Ranks are now assigned only with timing and player death, doesn't count coins anymore.
- Redid all Levels' timing to go with new system.
- Dodge and dash are now faster to perform ( but less invulnerability).
- Improved Air Control for all characters.
- Reduced Jump total time for all characters.
- Fixed Jump Apex floatyness in general.
- Fixed precision of wolf's spear throwing.
- Taoist Temple: Fixed a collision issue preventing the golem to follow the player in "HuangHua temple".
- Taoist Temple: Fixed a bug respawning lizard but not triggering the fight in "The doomed Jungle".
- Taoist Temple: Fixed a bug making the fog disappear permanently in "Into the mist".
- Underworld: Fixed Soul issues causing some unintentional wobble.
- Underworld: Fixed collisions issues of red pillars not killing the player.
- Underworld: Fixed a bug making the player fall through the map in "Receiving docks".
- Skull canyon : Fixed the collision of the spiked roots .
- Skull canyon : Fixed some collision issues of the Rhynehard attackings in "Wolf Camp".
- Skull canyon : Fixed a bug causing the controllable wolf to have incorrect jumps and dodges in "The way of wolves".
- Mountain Fire : Fixed a bug preventing King Bull to spawn or launch the fight in "Belly of the beast".
- Mountain Fire : Fixed a bug preventing player to grab onto a ledge with the Lava columns.
- Mountain Fire : Fixed a bug making King bull stay in the lava in "Lava Falls".
- General : Fixed a bug causing unplugged controller to not be registered.
- Player : Fixed the collision of Kihong when floating.
- PVP : Fixed a bug causing peaches to not be registered.
Source: Steam post
1.0.54629 (7 March 2019)
- Fixed collision issue with Rhynehard (mini-boss).
- Fixed collision issue with Lady White Boss' horizontal root platforms.
- Fixed collision offset on inflated Kihong.
- Fixed root of player character offset during some animations.
- Fixed an issue when playing PvP Harvest mode with empty gaps between players slots leading to some players being unable to pick up fruits.
- Damage received when playing with 3+ players has been tweaked.
- More intuitive default keyboard control scheme.
- Enabled switching connected gamepads in the controls menu.
- Player can now cancel combo finisher by dashing.
- Players souls now move toward the player more often when playing in solo.
- Made the stick direction change more responsive when it comes to direction sensitive attacks.
- Fixed dash animation.
- All Attacks can be canceled except for Wukong's Bird and Sanzang's Heavy Down attack.
- All Air Combos and first attack generate more stun value..
- All finishers have maximum stun value.
- Sanzang's Air Combo is faster and deals more damage.
- Sanzang's second attack in his moving combo is faster.
- Buffed SandMonk's Heavy Down attack.
- Air combo from a launcher is easier for KiHong & Wukong.
- Sanzang's launcher can be canceled earlier.
- Fix several issue that happen with wireless controllers.
Source: Steam post
1.0.54560 (15 February 2019)
- Fix - Sandmonk missing animation during his ultimate - when the player use the power up of Sandmonk and do a Y combo, it seems like 1 or 2 animations are missing during the combo.
- Fix - Enemies float in the air if the player attacks them while switching characters - If the player throws an enemy in the air and switches character, the enemy will float in the air and will become invincible after a few seconds before falling.
- Fix - Skull Canyon Level 01 - The camera remains locked if one of the players stays on the upper platform during the first fight with tiny wooden creatures.
- Fix - Skull Canyon Level 05 - Music of the Captain Wolf arena will not stop - in coop (at least 2 players ) in the big wolf arena, if the players kill one big wolf and enter in it and kill the second big wolf with it , the music of the battle won't stop and will be played during the rest of the level.
- Fix - Taoist Temple Level 05 - Camera issue - in the last area of the level, near the scroll, when the player try to reach it and pass a certain point the camera will go back and won’t show the correct place.
- Fix - Flaming Mountain Level 02 - The collision of the broken bridge is still active - If the player goes near the middle of the bridge before it breaks, the player won't fall down.
- Fix - Skull Canyon Level 05 - Player is stuck in the arena - For some unknown reason, the player will get stuck in the second arena of the level, the wolf will spawn but won't move and once the player have kill them, the camera will not move and the player will be stuck in the arena.
- Fix - Skull Canyon Level 04 - Rhynehard is invincible and can float in the air - for some unknown reason , Rhynehard won't reset his gravity correctly after the player swing him in his first phase , Rhynehard will be invicible and if he do his jump attack he can float in the air.
- Fix - Skull Canyon Level 05 - Camera is blocked in Skeletosis arena - If the player dies and kills Skeletosis at the same time, the camera won't be unlocked and still be focused on Skeletosis arena even if the player leaves the area.
- Fix - Flaming Mountain Level 06 - KingBull doesn't spawn if the player backtracks after reaching the last checkpoint - If the player backtracks after reaching the last checkpoint before the boss to gather coins, the boss won't spawn and the player will be stuck in its arena.
- Fix - Skull Canyon 02 - Camera is focusing the wrong player in the first Kihong statue puzzle - In the first puzzle using Kihong, if one player stays behind, the camera will focus the player behind instead of Kihong trying to fly up.
- Fixed an issue preventing players to resolve a puzzle in the level "The Ascent" if the player was heavily backtracking after reaching a checkpoint (a Wukong statue was missing).
- Fixed an issue preventing songs to be played through levels (songs were missing from "The Ascent"; "Fiery Flight" and "Belly of the Beast").
- Fix - Missing hitting sound on Sandmonk - in PvP when the player attacks another player who plays as sandmonk a lot of attacks won't have any hitting sounds.
- Fix - If a CPU is transformed in baby form while it is in the air, the character will remain stuck.
- Fixed an issue preventing Kihong's power up to be correctly replicated on every players' screens.
- Fixed an issue displaying the wrong portrait of a character on the UI.
- Fixed an issue preventing settings to be applied in PVP Online mode.
- Fixed an issue preventing the game to display "P2" above players' character.
54433 (24 January 2019)