Wizard of Legend (Switch) patch notes
1.1 (20 March 2019)
- New Sky Palace stage
- Wind Sovereign Shuu joins the Magic Council
- Over 20 new arcana and 20 new signatures
- Endless Mode
- Over 35 new relics
- 3 new outfits
- New enemies
- And more!
- Description of arcana and relics in shops are now displayed in a pop up when you walk up to them.
- Training dummies now display total damage done when they reset to original position.
- Added UI notice to show when relics are lost.
- 5 new basic arcana.
- 5 new dash arcana.
- 12 new standard arcana.
- 22 new signatures.
- Lowered cost of signatures in Lanova Plaza to 50.
- Minor adjustments to existing arcana (see below).
- 28 new relics.
- 9 new run modifier cursed relics.
- Minor adjustments to existing relics (see below).
- Wind Sovereign Shuu added to the Magic Council.
- Elemental variations of lancers.
- Zoner enemies.
- Macho Ghoul.
- Crush Colossus mini boss.
- Laser Cyclops.
- Blob Barrager.
- Roller Blob.
- Air elemental versions of rogue, mage, knight, archer, and lancer.
- Super Archer now does extra strafe attacks based on difficulty level.
- New NPC in the Chaos Trials that helps gather gems.
- Nox now sells special cursed relics in Lanova Plaza (must clear Chaos Trials once).
- Mysterious Timekeeper NPC that enables endless mode (must clear Chaos Trials once).
- Sky Palace stage.
- All stores and NPCs in the Chaos Trials now spawn a portal to the start of the stage until the mini boss room is discovered.
- 90+ new room variations.
- Minor new variations to stage props.
Minor Arcana Adjustments
- Absolute Finale cooldown reduced.
- Searing Rush cooldown reduced.
- Spike Track cooldown reduced.
- Ion Spike cooldown reduced.
- Frost Feint cooldown reduced.
- Voltaic Needle attack box adjusted to make it easier to hit.
- Exploding Fireball's signature version now burns on the final explosion.
- Mentis Imperium damage increased, cooldown lowered, and knockback increased.
- Toxic Bolas damage increased, poison level increased, root duration increased.
- Earthquake Axe now executes faster and causes less knockback.
- Embracing Vines now spawns a second row even when not empowered. Cooldown increased and root duration lowered.
Minor Relic Adjustments
- Friendship Bracelet now works even when only 1 player equips it (but with lowered effectiveness). It now also prevents PvP events after boss fights.
- Broken Plague Flask effects doubled and moved to Nox's store in Lanova Plaza.
- Large Red Button lowered health penalty and moved to Nox's store in Lanova Plaza.
- Abhorrent Cologne effects increased and moved to Nox's store in Lanova Plaza.
Source: official website
1.04 (25 July 2018)
- Added an additional portal to the the mini boss room that leads to the start area.
Quality of Life
- Tomi, Ward, and Mimi now spawn in Lanova Plaza when approaching their respective vendors.
- Varik is now hanging out in the shade.
- Added a signature recharge orb to the training area in Lanova Plaza.
- Harmful DoT effects on the player are now removed when defeating a Council Member.
- Added backup recovery save system for corrupted files.
- Added "Lock Controller Aim" option that will lock the last aim position even when you return the analog stick to a neutral position.
- Added a failsafe to prevent getting stuck in walls.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused invisible walls in levels.
- Fixed improper colliders for some spike hazards.
- Fixed a bug with picking up combine items when inventory is full.
- Fixed issue with incorrect icon showing up for dropped relics in minimap.
- Fixed issue where Taffy could be easily defeated using the Cobalt Firestone.
- Fixed store pricing issue where some spells cost 0 gold.
- Fixed issue with level generation that caused erroneous portal locations.
- A few problematic rooms tuned or removed.
- Fixed co-op interaction bug with Jewelry Box.
- Fixed issues with resurrection items in co-op.
- Fixed issue with black lines occasionally occurring in levels.
- Adjusted wall colliders for Zeal and Freiya's arenas to help prevent collision errors.
- Fixed issue where activating a signature on the same frame as getting hit can cause 0 hp.
- Adjusted some logic for enemy teleport skills (fixes Mentis Imperium in locked room bug).
- Changed how locked room colliders are generated to help prevent accidentally using Chaotic Rift to exit the room.
- Wizards have learned to not hurl themselves into pits while using Blazing Lariat.
- Fixed a few edge cases where Wallet of Vigor had ambiguous interractions with other items.
- Fixed outline on dialog portrait for Jade the Jeweler.
- Fixed issue with co-op dropping partner into pits on locked room activation.
- Fixed issue with Boots of Frenzy and Circuit Line.
- Disabled crits on invulnerable targets.
- Disabled ability to pause during the end of floor summary and fixed a bug that allowed level generation with the wrong tileset.
- Fixed a bug where Neve's relics could be activated without a full deck of applicable arcana.
- Turned off loot drops for a few destructibles in Lanova Plaza and Home.
- Fixed some errors in Japanese and Spanish localization.
- Fixed bug with Magsphere collisions not working.
- Fixed bug where Frost Feint was not properly activating.
- Fixed bug that caused Air Burst effects to not show properly.
- Fixed bug where Takeout Box would grant max shield in post boss pvp fights.
- Fixed bug that would end the game on double-ko situations during post boss pvp fights.
- Fixed bug with loading screen not showing 2nd player.
- Fixed Armor of Greed interactions during post boss pvp fights.
- Fixed artifacting on the loading screen.
- Taffy now drops only enhanced arcana instead of standard arcana.
- Locked elemental treasure chests will no longer drop standard arcana, and only drop gems, gold, health, and relics.
- Final Boss attack timings slightly adjusted:
- First form now activates spells roughly 0.25 seconds quicker and the time between spells has been reduced by roughly 1 second.
- Second form is 1 unit more accurate with wind slash and flame breath arcana.
- Health orbs now recover a flat value of 25 hp. All other healing sources will still heal for a percentage of the players max health.
- Counter Rogues and Grand Summoners now only heal after using their summon spells instead of blindingly healing whenever they wanted to.
- Burst Mage heal spell removed.
- Neve's Emerald now also lets you completely ignore hit stun and knockback when activated.
- Greased Boots now lowers all cooldowns for dash arcana by 25% and adds an extra dash charge.
- Evening Gloves now also adds 20% increase in attack speed for basic attacks.
- Overpriced Insurance now heals you for 50% of your total gold instead of 25%.
- Time that Atlas is vulnerable after he performs his signature increased 40%.
- Freiya's Ice Lances adjusted to have a slightly wider spread.
- Sales on items are now set to 10% discounts and can be stacked with the Relic/Arcana Rewards Card relics.
- Sound effect for Chaotic Rift lowered slightly.
- Master Sura's stun duration is now more aligned with that of the other bosses.
- Spark Contact (Basic) buff: Burst added to last hit of spell and enhancing it will cause the burst to apply shock status to all enemies.
- Spike Track buff: Enhanced version now travels much further than before.
- Arc Sphere buff: Activation time reduced and forward movement removed for better aiming.
- Absolute Finale buff: Cooldown lowered by 1.5 seconds.
- Explosive Charge tuning: Damage and range increased significantly. Stores 2 uses instead of 3.
- Shattering Strike tuning: Initial hit has less knockback for more consistent burst damage.
- Storm Draft tuning: Wall collider size reduced to work more reliably near walls.
- Phantom Brigade tuning: Standard version now honors Pop-up Primer’s effects, adding an extra knight to its summon.
- Charming Teddy Bear buff: Activation chance significantly increased and duration of confuse increased.
- Boots of Frenzy buff: Duration of effect increased.
- Absorption Coil buff: 100% of damage is converted to signature energy instead of 50%.
- Bladed Buckler buff: Signature energy gain changed to flat 15% for each projectile blocked.
- Bracers of the Beast buff: Signature energy gain changed to flat 15% for each parry and works more reliably while making quick turns.
- Elven Ears buff: Added cooldown reduction to first arcana used when leaving stealth. Price also reduced by 50 gold.
- Spiked Emergency Kit buff: Activates and heals up to 30% of max HP instead of 20%.
- Thesis of Defense nerf: Now stores a maximum of 600 pages for a damage reduction of 3 instead of 5.
- Mirror Shield nerf: Cooldown increased to 18 seconds after breaking.
1.03 (29 May 2018)
The patch fixing controller support is now live! You can now enjoy Wizard of Legend's spell slinging action with the Pro Controller!
Source: Twitter post
1.02 (17 May 2018)